The PEML sampling valve is used to take a sample of clear, low viscosity or sticky liquid from a process line or tank in order to carry out quality and/or bacterial controls.
The PEML valve is available in manual or automatic versions. The valve has a connection dedicated to the passage of CIP liquid thereby enabling the sampling chamber to be cleaned. The drive head has 2 open positions:
- Open position maintained
- Open with automatic spring loaded closure
The increased hygienic design (“flush membrane” – flared body) type guarantees there is no retention zone (an ideal place for bacteria to develop) and is easy to clean. Sealing is by a hung-type membrane on the drive head.
- Specially designed for sticky and/or low pressure manometer liquids
- Hygienic design with flared body
- Sterilisation by CIP/SIP circulation
- Operating security (automatic spring loaded closure)
- Easy assembly and maintenance
- Available in manual and automatic versions
- Sampling on tank or line carrying sticky, sugary, low solidifying, low viscosity or clear liquids
- Equipment especially suited to sampling of products subject to quality and/or bacterial controls