The PEMS sampling valve is used to take a sample of clear or low viscosity liquid from a process line or tank in order to carry out quality and/or bacterial controls.
Valve sealing is obtained by a membrane. The hygienic design guarantees there is no retention zone (an ideal place for bacteria to develop) and is easy to clean. Its hygienic qualities, as well as its easy assembly and maintenance, make it an integral component.
- Hygienic design with flared body
- Low acquisition and usage cost
- Modular opening
- Easy to use and easy maintenance
- Sampling on the tank or transfer line of a clear or low viscosity liquid (non sticky, non sugary and non solidifying)
- Equipment especially suited to sampling of products subject to quality and/or bacterial controls