Servinox PEMA Sampling Valve
The PEMA sampling valve is used to take a sample of clear or low viscosity liquid from a tank in order to carry out quality and/or bacterial controls.
The valve has a connection dedicated to the passage of CIP liquid, thereby enabling the sampling chamber to be cleaned. Valve sealing is obtained by a membrane.
The hygienic design guarantees there is no retention zone (an ideal place for bacteria to develop) and is easy to clean. Its hygienic qualities, as well as its easy assembly and maintenance, make it an integral component.
- Hygienic design with totally flared body
- Easy to use and easy maintenance
- Sterilisation by SIP/CIP circulation
- Sampling on tank of a clear or low viscosity liquid (manual version)
- Sampling on tank of a sticky, sugary, low solidifying, low viscosity or clear liquid (automatic version)
- Equipment especially suited to sampling of products subject to quality and/or bacterial controls