- 5-65 m3/h flow
- 6-12 bar inlet pressure
- 14 bar max pressure
- 8 bar recommended pressure
- 95°C max temperature
- 1-1.6 rpm rotation speed
- 1000 mm standard length
- Weighs 43 kg
- Per additional meter of main pipe: 10 kg
- Tank connection: DN 162, DIN-11864-BF-A41*1,5-N-1,4404
- Inlet connection: DN 50, DIN-11864-BF-A41*1,5-N-1,4404
- Materials: AISI 316, PTFE, Viton
- Lubrication: Cleaning Media
Scanjet SC 30TA
SC 30TA is the first single nozzle aseptically designed programmable tank cleaning machine suited to large tank installations. The unit is internally and externally polished to end user specification and can also be delivered with alcohol cofferdams between the drive unit and tank atmosphere.
The single nozzle design delivers a solid and powerful jet with an optimised cleaning result on all tank surfaces. It comprises a unique separated turning and lifting moment with a rapid manual overdrive for sector cleaning setting.
The SC 30TA is produced in accordance with ISO 9001 Quality Standards and the certificate of conformity and accreditation is available on request. Additionally, the SC 30TA conforms to United States ASME standards for construction and others are available upon request.
- Large process vessels and reactors
- Large storage tanks
- Large transportations tanks
- Juice tanks
- Beverage tanks