back to range
The SAWA P/MP peripheral pump is a remarkable pump that can gently pump low volume product at high pressures, and without pulsations. Despite its compact design the peripheral pump can reach delivery heads up to 10 bar. Because of its linear performance curve it can be easily adjusted with a frequency converter. It’s mostly used with its magnetic coupling, but it can come without. The magnetic coupling guarantees a hermetically sealed execution which is of high importance with hazardous liquids or in ATEX zones. Additionally, it is possible to run the peripheral pumps in both directions.
The peripheral pump is the right choice for all applications in which low flow rates and pulsation-free pumping against high pressure are required. The symmetrical design is suitable for rotated installation.
- pumping small quantities against high pressures and free of pulsation
- good adjustability with frequency converter due to the steep, linear pump characteristic curve
- the symmetrical design is suitable for both left and right rotation
- sturdy design comprising high-quality chromium-nickel-molybdenum steel 1.4435 (316L) with electropolished surfaces
- optional: SSiC bearings and ceramic shaft for low wear and avoiding abrasion
- option for various mechanical seal systems
|Flow rate Q||max. 7 m3/h|
|Delivery head H||up to 100 m|
|Temperature range||minus 30°C to 200°C (version MP)|
|Viskosity||< 150 mPass|
|Nominal pressure||up to PN63|
Sawa P/MP Peripheral Pump