Pharmaflo Heat Exchanger is designed to meet the strict pharmaceutical industry hygiene requirements. It is manufactured using small diameter corrugated tubes within an external jacket as well as tube plates on both ends.
This design removes the possibility of any contamination between sterile products and service fluids. An expansion joint is fitted on the external jacket.
The product requiring thermal processing flows inside the small diameter tubes, whilst service fluid flows within the external jacket.
- Particularly suited for the thermal exchange process of food products which have a low or medium viscosity (such as the WFI point of use cooling – WFI heating – condensation)
- Stainless steel 316L seamless inner tube – other materials available on request
- <Ra 0.5 product side – other finishing on request
- 10 bar standard pressure (higher pressures available depending on utilised connections)
- 184°C standard temperature
- Every exchanger connection is in accordance with 97/23/CE standards (PED)