MBS Multiflow Heat Exchanger
The Multiflow Heat Exchanger, from MBS, consists of small diameter corrugated tubes fitted inside an external jacket and welded on tube plates at the ends. The Multiflow Heat Exchanger is a multi-passage heat exchanger and backflow within side tubes is allowed by special heads.
An expansion joint is fitted on the external jacket. The product to be thermally processed flows inside small diameter tubes while service fluid flows inside the external jacket.
- Particularly suited for thermal exchange process of industrial products having a low or medium viscosity even with particulates.
- Stainless steel AISI 304/316 – other kind of materials are available on request
- 10 bar standard pressure – higher pressures are available depending on utilised connections
- 184° C standard temperature
- Every exchanger connection is in accordance with 97/23/CE standards (PED)
- Multiflow Heat Exchanger is fully welded