Inox Fer DR Mixing System
DR series mixing system
For Low Viscosity Products
The principle of operation is very simple, a centrifugal pump sucks the fluid from the tank creating a double Venturi effect under the hopper. The product contained in the hopper is sucked in and pushed into the liquid at a very powerful rate to ensure a perfectly homogeneous mixing. Once the products is dissolved the mixture is kept in recirculation inside the tank for a few minutes in order to secure a greater homogeneity, at this point it is transferred to the point of use by the same pump.
DR is available in two versions: with the tank and only the dissolvers.
You can take example from the catalogue and add some pictures of the products carried out.
- Control manual valves
- Switchboard with mixing timer
- Tanks with capacity from 300 lt up to 5000 lt
- Compact design to take advantage of spaces
Additional optional features:
- Automatic product transfer and load
- Recipes management by Inox-Pro 3.1 software
- Functions and plant conditions control by PC