Inox Fer TMV Mixing System
TMV series mixing system
For High Viscosity Products
The TMV series has been designed to handle larger amounts of product and work with highly viscous blends. Thanks to the vertical suction directly from the hopper to the inlet of the pump and the tangential suction of the liquid causes the product to be mixed at the entrance of the pump. The solution at this point is pushed by centrifugal force through a particular filter that has the purpose to atomize and mix the blend homogenously without clots of any kind. Are in fact exceptionally dissolved heavy products such as starches, proteins, pectin, caseinates and many others.
TMV is available in two versions: with the tank and only the dissolvers.
You can take example from the catalogue and add some pictures of the products carried out.
- Tanks with capacity from 300 lt up to 5000 lt
- Mixing and transferring pump
- Visual level of control
- Spray ball to clean the entire machine
- Compact design to take advantage of spaces
Additional optional features:
- Tank thermal conditioning with refrigerated double jacket
- Recipes and products load management by Inox-Pro 3.1 software
- Intuitive touch-screen interface