Inox-Fer TMV Mixing System
TMV Powder Mixer Single Unit
Inox-Fer TMV brine mixer can rapidly dissolve a large number of additives with different kinds of liquids by utilising a powerful process resulting in a completely homogeneous mixture. TMV brine mixer is designed to work with highly viscous blends and will efficiently dissolve ingredients such as starches, proteins, pectin and caseinates.
TMV brine mixer can be equipped with a simple tank or can be equipped with several accessories and high level of technology.
Mixing times are very short with the TMV brine mixer. The dispersion / solubilisation is instantaneous, also the sugar and the salt are crushed and solubilised immediately. No type of lump is formed and the problem of those harder granular ingredients that do not dissolve and settle on the filters of any other subsequent processing stages is eliminated.
Thanks to the depression generated by the underlying centrifugal pump and the force of gravity, the powders are conveyed from the hopper to the proximity of the centrifugal pump chamber entrance, where they meet the liquid, which enters tangentially.
At this point, in the chamber the centrifugal force generated by the rotating blades mixes and pushes the blend through a specially designed honeycomb filter that atomises the mixture homogeneously, avoiding clots.
Since the breaking up takes place in the pump’s chamber, further in-line powder mixers or additional tools are not generally required, as well as a second pump for the recirculation or for transferring the blend to another point of the plant *.
* In some cases, the high density of the blend and / or long transferring distances (generally greater than 30 feet) may require the use of a second pump, sized according to specific needs.
TMV Brine Mixer Benefits
- Homogenous mixing without clots of any kind. It all happens with a substantial reduction of the mixing time
- Dispersion and solubilisation are instantaneous
- Ingredients are crushed and incorporated immediately
- Further in-line powder mixers or additional tools are not required
- Second pump for recirculation or for transferring the blend is not needed
|Model||Product viscosity (centipose)||Dissolving speed (kg/h)||Centrifugal pump flow rate||Operating Temperature||Vacuum degree (bar)||Maximum back pressure (bar)||Power|
|TMV40||150*||1400*||35m³/h, head 10 m*||From +2°C up to +80°C||-0,7*||0,5 Bar during dissolution||5.5 kW|
|TMV70||150*||1400*||35m³/h, head 10 m*||From +2°C up to +80°||-0,7*||0,5 Bar during dissolution||7.5 kW|
|TMV75||300*||2500*||45m³/h, head 10 m*||From +2°C up to +80°||-0,7*||0,5 Bar during dissolution||11 kW|
|TMV751||800*||3500*||55m³/h, head 10 m*||From +2°C up to +80°||-0,7 *||1,5 Bar during dissolution||15 kW|
|TMV100||300*||7000*||70m³/h, head 10 m*||From +2°C up to +80°||-0,7*||0,5 Bar during dissolution||18,5 kW|
|TMV701||800*||1500*||35m³/h, head 10 m*||From +2°C up to +80°||-0,7*||0,5 Bar during dissolution||15 kW|
* Data subject to variation depending on the products dissolved and working conditions