Habonim Double Block & Bleed Valve
The Habonim Dual-Safe valve series presents an optimal design solution and guarantees isolation on critical applications and service when an emergency shut-down (ESD) valve is a necessity.
The Dual-Safe unit incorporates two main isolation valves and one bleed valve in a single body construction.
This special construction offers the lowest possible number of potential leakage points from a process connection and reduces the overall valve envelope size and weight by integrating valves, piping, and fittings into one compact design.
- Minimizes the risk of furnace explosion
- Increases system reliability
- Saves space and reduces weight
- Reduces installation time
- Streamlines maintenance operations
- Reduces number of items in repair kits
- Rugged construction
- Bubble tight shutoff on all three valves
- Coupled operating mechanism reduces the number of actuators on the main line
- Tongue and groove design for all body seals Variety of end connections (welded, threaded, flanged)