Flowtherm Australia has recently begun working on supplying a range of products for a new Reverse Osmosis (RO) Water System for use in an Australian Science application, including a pump and valve package, tank and tank equipment, and tubes and fittings.
Some of the key products featured in this project include:
- Habonim 3-Piece and tubore ball valves, fitted with compact actuators
- A range of Saunders Diaphragm valves
- Ygros EDF magnetic check valves
- CSF CS Centrifugal Pumps
- Servinox sample valves and tank protection valves
- A Flowtherm conical top and bottom 2.5mm thick tank
- Scanjet bio rotary sprayballs
The CSF CS Centrifugal Pump.
Additionally, Flowtherm has ensured with this project a standard certification for the project. All products use exclusively 316L stainless steel, and are certified to 3.1 material certification. Moreover, the range is <0.8RA Mechanically polished, and the package is complimented by a full supplying of relevant tubes and fittings. This is a great opportunity for us to work on a really interesting application in an important field, and we’re grateful for being able to get involved.