Servinox PEMC Sampling Valve
The PEMC sampling valve is used to take a sample of liquid from a tank, whether clear, viscous, sticky or solid bearing, in order to carry out quality and/or bacterial controls.
The PEMC valve is available in manual or automatic versions. Sealing is by a hung-type membrane on the drive head. The hygienic design with flush membrane (flared body) guarantees there is no retention zone (an ideal place for bacteria to develop) and is easy to clean. The valve has a connection dedicated to the passage of CIP liquid, thereby enabling the sampling chamber to be cleaned.
- Specially designed for liquids with high viscosity or containing solid particles
- Hygienic design with flared body
- Sterilisation by CIP/SIP circulation
- Available in manual and automatic versions
- Sampling on tank of all types of liquids, including sticky and/or solid bearing ones
- Equipment especially suited to sampling of products subject to quality and/or bacterial controls