PerMix PNA series Conical Screw Mixer is a batch mixing equipment used widely in mixing applications that require gentle mixing with minimal product distortion, minimal heat generation, and very accurate mixing homogeneity. Since it was first developed more than 60 years ago, it has been recognized as a good solution for the products which is delicate, heat sensitive or tending to segregate. Due to the reason that PerMix Conical Screw Mixer uses the gravity to generate the significant downward massflow, it saves energy compared with a horizontal mixer. These Conical Screw Mixers are also featured with no contamination to the product during the mixing, due to the fact that the shaft sealing & bearing is above the working area, thus no contact with the product.
- Low minimum volume required
- Complete discharge of materials
- Easy cleaning of the machine
- Gentle mixing for fragile and friction sensitive materials
- Free of cross contamination with shaft sealing above the product
- Laboratory size for R&D purpose PerMix designs the PNA mixer in lab size with a working volume of -8L, skid-mounted on casters, with the mixing vessel to be manually dismantled.
- Screw type We offer single screw, double screw and triple screw to give different mixing intensity.
- Spray nozzle Liquid can be added into the powder by a spray nozzle from the top.
- Heating/Cooling jacket Jacketed vessel for heating/cooling operation by steam, thermal oil, or water. ASME/PED certificate can be optional for high pressure operation.
- Vacuum drying & deaerating PNA Conical Screw Mixers can be designed to a vacuum mixer dryer for vacuum drying & deaerating or for inner pressure working for special applications.
- Lifting/Lowering of top assembly PerMix designs the PNA mixers with the possibility to lift and lower the top assemblies together with the mixing screw(s) which eases the cleaning and maintenance.
- Sampling unit A flush-fitting sampling unit can be supplied for the PNA mixers for easy manual sampling.
- Construction material We are able to offer mixers with contact part to be built by Carbon steel, 55304, SS316/316L, Titanium, Duplex stainless steel, Hastelloy, etc. For abrasive materials we offer hardened steel as the contact part, or the mixing elements to be coated
PerMix PNA Conical Screw Mixers are suitable for a wide variety of processing applications in industries of food, pharmaceuticals, chemical, plastics, pigments and coatings, metals & minerals:
- Gentle mixing of free-flowing powders, pastes and slurry
- Coating of solid mass, powdery product
- Moistening of powders
- Granulating of fine powders
- Drying of wet powders, pastes and slurry with vacuum and liquid recovery