PAL-TRAC Cleanroom Electric Wire Rope Hoist and Monorail PAL-TRAC Crane Systems
The system consists of an electric wire rope hoist suspended from a Monorail Crane system. The advantages of this low cost option are that the crane fits into low headroom areas and is suspended horizontally from the ceiling so the walkway is not impeded by a fixed structure such as with a post hoist. The walkway is not impeded by a fixed structure like a post hoist.
It is extremely versatlle as it uses a hook end effector that can easily eb changed so that is can be used for maintenance and process operations such as lifting impellors or centrifuge bowls.
Features and benefits
- Low cost, in comparison to a post hoist.
- Extremely versatile. Hook end effector can easily be changed so that it is used for maintenance or for process operations. i.e. lifting impellers or centrifuge bowls
- Low headroom required, smaller designs (that can lift 250kg) fit within a headroom of <550mm. i.e. from hook to false ceiling.
- Bigger capacity systems can fit within a headroom <650mm.
- Rhombus shape monorail, less particle migration to this shape.
- Hook ‘fall’ for slinging impellers, centrifuge bowls. Or holding ‘A’ Frame/crucifix tool for super sacks/FIBC’s etc
- Transparent viewing window i.e. no disassembly required for legal requirement of periodic visual inspection.
- Neat festoon arrangement, with stainless steel wire.
- Hangers to client structural steel/slab
- 304L or 316L Stainless Steel & IP56 Rating (water jet proof)
- FAT and IQ/OQ documentation