Habonim High Pressure Ball Valve
The Habonim high pressure valve series is based on a floating ball valve technology, specially built for endurance and reliability with a design pressure of up to ANSI Class 2500 (414 bar / 6000 psi). As standard, the high pressure series is made from forged or rolled bar material. Habonim are able to ‘sculpture’ the valve to customer specific demands in a very short time.
The high pressure valve series presented by FlowTherm, delivers reliable performance in the most demanding applications in the oil & gas, offshore drilling platform, petrochemical and the power industries.
- ¼”-8″ (DN8-DN200) size range
- A variety of series in the range (28, 27, 24)
- -60 °C to +260 °C (-76 °F to +500 °F) temperature range
- Stainless Steel 316/316L, Carbon Steel ASTM A350 LF2, C.St A105 and more materials
- Threaded, welded and flanged end connections