The Ultra MixMaster is a very powerful Ultra High Shear mixer with a shear rate up to 120.000S-1.
The mixer works according to the rotor-stator principle, where a special closed mixing wheel passes the product through the patented stator. For some applications the Ultra MixMaster can replace a low-pressure homogeniser.
The Ultra MixMaster has a homogenising effect is equivalent to 50-80 Bar.
The Ultra MixMaster can create homogenisation down to 1 my lump free.
The mixer unit is very versatile and can be used in many setups and applications. For low to medium viscosity the mixer preforms the out-pumping action itself. For high-viscose applications (>500cp) the setup requires positive feeding.
The Utra MixMaster offers two different types of operation:
- Batch operation – the mixer is placed in a circulation loop over a process vessel
- Inline setup – the mixer is placed between to process vessels and operates in single pass.
- For some applications the mixer adds a light homogenisation
- Mixer unit (230/400V 50Hz) with shaft sealing (to be frequency controlled)
- Tri-clamp inlet/outlet
- Motor Cover
- Frame with 4 feeds
- Double mechanical shaft seal with Bürkert (1/8”) solenoid valve and throttle valve
- Manual regulating seat valve to adjust outlet flow (unique SSV Ø51)
- Bypass loop for extra circulation over mixer
- Fitting SMS DIN/ISO. Other on request
- Other motors, Nema exx., etc. on request
- Start/stop Box with soft starter
- Start/stop Box with inverter