The MixMaster is versatile, compact solution for inline High Shear mixing.
The mixer works according to the rotor-stator principle, where a special closed mixing wheel passes the product through patented slots.
The MixMaster unit is very versatile and can be used in many setups and application.
- For low to medium viscosity the mixer performs the out-pumping action itself.
- For high-viscose applications (>250cp) the setup requires positive feeding.
The High shear mixer pump offers two different types of operation:
- Batch operation – the mixer is placed in a circulation loop over a process vessel
- Inline setup – the mixer is placed between to process vessels and operates in single pass.
- For some applications the mixer adds a light homogenisation
- Mixer unit with flushed mechanical shaft seal (requires frequency control)
- Tri-clamp inlet/outlet
- Motor Cover
- Frame with 4 legs
- Double mechanical shaft seal with Bürkert (1/8”) solenoid valve and throttle valve
- Bypass loop for extra circulation over mixer
- Fitting SMS DIN/ISO. Other on request
- Other motors, Nema exx., etc. on request
- Injector for powder intake with 100 litre funnel (See InjectMasterproduct sheet)
- Start/stop Box with soft starter
- Start/stop Box with inverter