The BasicMaster represents the newer and more energy-efficient generation of mixing solutions for the process industry. Not only is it more compact and perfectly optimised for energy-efficient high shear mixing, it is also virtually maintenance-free.
Powder is added manually through the manhole and is instantly incorporated into the liquid. The mixer generates a controlled vortex in the tank, which contributes to separating air from the liquid and generates a perfect homogeneous dispersion within seconds.
The result is a highly stable and homogeneous end product, which is lump-free and contains a minimum of air.
Depending on the selected options, the mixer can be used as a batch mixer or an in-line mixer. For in-line mixing a circulation loop is required.
The BasicMaster has been optimised for mixing of a wide range of products, e.g.:
- Products for spray drying
- Soft drinks
- Ice cream
- Sugar solutions
- Pectin solutions
- Recombined milk-based products
The final product must be pumpable using a standard centrifugal pump – viscosity up to 2000 cP. For viscosity above 2000 cP, a ProcessMaster is required.
- Mixer unit with flushed mechanical shaft seal (requires frequency control)
- Man way with safety net and safety switch
- 1 x outlet valve (butterfly)
- 1 x liquid inlet
- 2 x rotating spray balls
- 2 x level sensors – top & bottom
- Fittings: TRI-Clams, SMS or DIN-ISO
- Extra top inlet/sampling
- Sack delivery chute
- Level control pressure transmitter/control valve for level control with tangential side admission
- MCC panel with frequency converters
- Load cells with transmitter in stainless steel box
- Outlet pump (must be equipped with frequency converter, if used as inline mixer)
- Insulated jacket