Servinox Pigging System
Designed to integrate transfer lines perfectly, FlowTherm brings you the Servinox pigging system, intended to recover the residual mass in the piping using a pig. The pig is positioned upstream of the zone to be evacuated, then sent in the piping by a thrusting fluid (gas or liquid).
The standard equipment comprises a launching station, a receiving station and a pig. It can be completed by full flow multi-way valves (MV), which can be used to adapt the lines in order to optimise the pigging phases. Pigging control can be manual or automatic with a pig speed control unit (RVO).
- Reduction in product losses (recovery above 99.5%)
- Pigging of all products transported in piping (viscous, solid bearing, solidifying, etc.)
- Enhanced line use flexibility by limiting the risks of cross-contamination
- Elimination of the dilution phenomenon induced by water thrust without a pig
- Reduction in the volumes of effluent to be treated
- Reduction in the consumption of cleaning agents and washing cycles
- Reduction in the operating costs and return on investment as of the first year of use
- Customised system that adapts to all types of requirements and constraints
- Transfer line pigging for all types of liquids
- Equipment especially adapted to the lines distributing viscous, solid bearing and/or solidifying liquids (creams, chocolate, caramel, etc.)