Palpharma PALTrac – Jib Crane/Articulated Jib
PALTrac – Crane system/ Jib Crane/ Articulated Jib
For a high specification Pharmaceutical or clean food environments Palamatic’s PalTrac overhead gantry offers and idea alternative to conventional open track designs.
It is designed with a closed diamond profile minimises hang-up points for air borne dust particles which lowers housekeeping times and reduces the potential for contaminant build up. It is suitable for wipe down or house down cleaning. It still offers the features of traditional gantry systems with total flexibility for linear movements, and can be suspended from vertical floor mounted pillars, stanchion or wall mounted brackets, existing overhead steelwork or ceiling mounted.
It can be provided as a crane system to cover a large area, an articulated jib in restricted areas or a jib crane.
Features and benefits
- Stainless Steel finish suitable for pharmaceutical and food processing environments.
- 304/316 options available with a range of polish finishes.
- Unique ‘diamond’ profile reduces hang-up points for airborne dust particles.
- Closed track design with externally running trollies means easy-cleandown throughout.
- No risk of ‘paint chipping’ associated with conventional mild steel, open track systems.
- FDA approved material white Acetal Co-Polymer is used as standard for all trolley wheels.
- Floor, wall or ceiling (steelwork) suspension options to suit your operating environment.
- Capacities 50-160 KG. SWL available (This includes weight of lifting system)