The ProcessMaster represents the newer and more energy-efficient generation of mixing solutions for the process industry. Not only is it more compact and perfectly optimised for energy-efficient high shear mixing, it is also virtually maintenance-free.
By means of vacuum, powder is drawn from the funnel into the mixer below liquid level and instantly wetted. The powerful high shear mixer and scraper agitator generates a controlled vortex in the tank. The combination of vortex and vacuum effectively separates air from the liquid and generates a perfect homogeneous dispersion within seconds.
The unit comes with an insulated jacket for quick heating and cooling with steam or ice water. For extra quick heating the unit can be equipped with direct steam valves.
The result is a highly stable and homogeneous, air and lump-free product.
The mixer is used for mixing of:
- Mayonnaise (max. 1000 kg)
Homogenisation down to 3 my lump free and viscosity up to 50.000 cP.
- Mixer unit with flushed mechanical shaft seal (requires frequency control)
- Vacuum pump with water-saving unit (requires frequency control)
- 3-way valve for CIP of vacuum pipe
- Insulated Steam/cooling jacket flange connection
- Scraper agitator
- Double agitator
- Man way with safety sensor
- Inspection glass with wiper / inspection glass with LED light source
- 2 x powder valves (butterfly)
- 1 x outlet valve (butterfly)
- 2 x rotating spray balls with 3-way valve from vacuum pipe
- 2 x level sensors top & bottom
- Temperature transmitter
- Pressure sensor
- Fittings: TRI-Clams, SMS or DIN-ISO
- Steam/cooling jacket with insulation
- Valve battery for cooling and heating
- Direct steam valves with 5my ultra filter+valves
- Powder funnels (100l, 250l, 500l, 1000l & 2000l)
- Powder funnel (25l) for small ingredients incl. manual butterfly valve
- Extra powder valve 2½” butterfly / extra liquid top inlet/ sample valve
- MCC panel with inverters
- I/O Panel for connection to master PLC
- Outlet pump
- Load cells (2 pc global weighing) with transmitter in stainless box
- Process valve – different type (Bardiani, GEA, SPX, etc.)