The LiquidMaster is the most energy-efficient solution for inline High Shear mixing on the market.
The powder is dosed manually into the vessel, where the liquid level is manually controlled by a butterfly valve on the inlet pipe. The mixer works according to the rotor-stator principle, where a special closed mixing wheel distributes the product through the patented slots. The unit circulates approx. 75% of the liquid back into the vessel. The mixer is very versatile and can be used in many setups and applications.
For low to medium viscosity the mixer performs the out-pumping action itself. For high-viscose applications (>250cp) the setup requires positive feeding.
The mixer is integrated into a table that offers an ergonomic working position.
The LiquidMaster is used for mixing of powders and liquids:
- Sugar solutions
- Recombined dairy products
- Brine emulsifiers
Homogenisation down to 1 my lump free.
- Mixer unit (230/400V 50Hz) with shaft sealing
- Tri-clamp inlet/outlet
- CIP spray ball with manual butterfly for cleaning
- Double mechanical shaft seal with Bürkert (1/8”) solenoid valve and throttle valve
- Control cabinet with Start/Stop
- Control cabinet with speed control
- Fitting SMS DIN/ISO. Other on request
- Other motors, Nema exx & etc on request.