The B915PMO is a double seat (mix-proof) valve with an extremely modern and compact design, engineered and developed in accordance with the standards required by 3A PMO (Pasterurized Milk Ordinance) certification for the American milk-dairy market.
The valve directs and controls the flow of two different liquids simultaneously, guaranteeing separation between the two to avoid possible contamination. It makes it possible to optimize the use of available installation space thanks to a reduction in the number of single seat valves required, which results in economic benefits in automation and maintenance management. The valve bodies and balanced valve members, made from solid bar, guarantees higher resistance against water hammer and detection of any leaks by means of the separation chamber between the two valve members, making the B915PMO one of the safest, most hygienic and reliable valves available.
- Complete separation between two different products
- Maximum versatility for different applications and products
- Maximum hygiene (3A certified)
- Easy maintenance without the need for special tools
- Sturdiness: valve bodies made from solid bar
- Balanced valve members made from solid bar
- Upper and lower lift control
- Serviceable actuator
- Maximum versatility thanks to the various configurations available